Uploading you Headshot on LinkedIn
You can change your LinkedIn Profile Photo anytime. If you change your haircut, or your photograph gets outdated, change it with a picture that will enable the people to remember you if they meet you face to face. Always best to update your headshot when you get a bit haircut or make a big change in your appearance. Follow these instructions on how to update your headshot on Linkedin.
You can add or change your profile photo from desktop or a mobile device.
To add or change a photo:
- Click the Meicon at the top of your LinkedIn homepage.
- Next, Click View profile.
- Click on your profile photo near the top of the page.
- You can also click the Edit icon to the right of your profile image and click the Edit icon again to access the photo editing page.
- From here, you can:
- Edit your profile photo with photo filters.
- Change the position and size by dragging the Photo.
- Choose what your preview photo will look like.
- Change your profile photo by clicking Change photo, selecting an image from your library, and then clicking Apply. Learn more about photo specifications.
- Edit the visibility of your photo.
You can always go back to change or adjust the photo again by clicking the Edit Profile option. When you upload a photo in Linkedin, remember to keep it professional. Keep it proficient. While you might be tempted to get that party photograph of you from Facebook, holding a drink in one hand and your life partner in the other hand, or possibly a get-away photograph flaunting your body, you should reconsider.
LinkedIn is the place for professional networking; So this is the place to put your best face forward. This doesn’t mean you ought to put on a suit or make this a black tux event, yet pick a photograph that shows off your face without anything excessively uncovering beneath that. For the best image, we always recommend getting a professional headshot taken s you look your best and people take your the most serious.